Atangeo Balancer und Balancer nPro
The best polygon reduction technology is now available as an efficient, easy to use and highly affordable tool. Polygon Reduction
Balancer utilizes a high quality, high performance polygon reduction (aka polygon simplification or decimation) to preserve the visual appearance of your model. Polygon reduction is computed for all possible levels of detail (LOD) in one shot. This entire LOD hierarchy allows you instantly pick a required optimized model that gives the best trade-off between visual appearance and the number of triangles.
Rendering Performance Optimization
Modern graphics hardware and rendering applications utilize memory and vertex cache to dramatically speed up rendering and geometry processing. To make your models benefit from this, Balancer features a fast and efficient triangle reordering.
Balancer 2 und Balancer 2 nPro Features
|High quality, high performance mesh simplification|
|Construction of the entire LOD hierarchy in one shot|
|Densities control for selective reduction rate of different groups/sub-meshes|
|Preservation and simplification of
|Accurate pixel-based tolerance simplification|
|Accurate metric-based tolerance simplification|
|Supported image formats:
JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, PPM, PBM
|Supported 3D formats|
|Supported operating systems|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and above,
native in both 32 bit and 64 bit
|Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 and above,
native in both 32 bit and 64 bit
- High quality, high performance mesh simplification
- Construction of the entire LOD hierarchy in one shot
- An advanced user interface to instantly select an optimized model with the desired number of triangles
- Texture coordinates preservation
- Normals can be either preserved or recomputed
- Preservation and simplification of the model boundaries
- Boundaries defined by discontinuities of materials, layers, texture coordinates are supported
- Visualization of boundaries
- Joining of vertices given a user-specified threshold
- Joining of normals and texture coordinates to eliminate corresponding false boundaries
- Effective, high performance mesh stripification
- Fast and intelligent triangle reordering for best visualization performance depending on your rendering method
- Target rendering methods are triangle strips, general rendering, array/buffer/index based rendering
Supported 3D formats:
- Wavefront (.obj)
Supported image formats:
- JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, PPM, PBM
Supported operating systems:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6
Video on YouTube: How to export from Unity to Atangeo Balancer
Sie können auch einen Demoversion laden und Balancer testen.
Balancer 2 nPro
Aktuelle Version ist 2.0
Wichtige Information: Seit der Einführung von Balancer nPro erhalten Sie mit dem Kauf der Lizenz die Version für Mac und PC. Somit müssen Sie sich nicht im Vorfeld festlegen und können auch danach wechseln.
Balancer 2.0 features robust and easy to use precise pixel-based tolerance simplification. Now you can easily obtain desired visual quality just in one click, without thoroughly inspecting simplified models at different triangle count.
You specify error tolerance in pixels (say 3 pixels) and your viewport (say 1024 by 1024), and in one click you get a simplified model, which satisfies your quality requirement. From any viewing direction, the resulting model's silhouette won't differ by more than 3 pixels.
All the rest of new features and improvements we worked on we also added to Balancer 1.5.1 for those who purchased Balancer 1.x. Here is a brief list:
- Simplification: even further improved robustness and feature preservation
- New mesh processing: T-Junction elimination
- New: show/hide applies on multiple selected objects
- New: isolation of displaying selected objects for easier inspection
- New: ability to save/export selected and/or visible objects only
- New: customization of mouse wheel direction
- Many minor fixes and improvements
- Mac: random crashes on some systems are finally fixed
- Balancer for Mac is now officially stable!
- All Mac users of Balancer 1.x are highly recommended to update to Balancer 1.5.1.